Sunday, May 20, 2012

Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pasta

I love this dish.  It is one of my absolute favorite ways of making pasta.  The combination goat cheese and balsamic vinegar make is amazing.  It is super delicious and super simple, I hope you love it!


Ingredients:
1/2 pound of your favorite pasta.  I recommend Rotini

1 medium eggplant
2 Zucchini
6 ounces Goat cheese
1/4 cup mint
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 table spoons olive oil
8 table spoons balsamic vinegar
Canola Oil cooking spray
Salt and Pepper to taste

Prep:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with the cooking spray
Cut the Eggplant and Zucchini into small cubes and spread on to the cookie sheet
Spray the tops of the Eggplant and Zucchini with the cooking spray and season with salt and pepper
Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 25 minutes
Boil pasta
While pasta is boiling finely chop the mint and put it in a bowl.
Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper flakes and mix together
Crumble goat cheese








In a large bowl add pasta and roasted veggies.
Top with the goat cheese
Add the dressing and toss.

Now you are ready to enjoy!  I hope you like this dish as much as I do.  I love the fresh veggies and the flavors of the balsamic vinegar and goat cheese just can't be beat in my opinion.  Have a great meal everyone!

Don't forget you can follow Cooking with WillYum by RSS feed or on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment